CrossFit is for everyone, but our membership options reflect the reality that individual goals and needs can vary greatly. Our mission is to provide an environment and opportunity for any athletic ability and fitness level to achieve their goals.
Click on any of the Membership options below to read more details and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have at email@example.com.
On Ramp Program - Introduction to CrossFit
CrossFit Group Class - Everything under one Membership
Venice Barbell Club - Olympic Lifting training
Base Camp Training - Reduced rate and Event training
WOW - Women’s Only Workouts
Private Training - The most effective path to success
Drop-In Class – For the travelling CrossFit athlete
ON RAMP PROGRAM – Introductory Classes
Limited to 30 participants, this two week program is designed to get you started in our Group Classes as soon as possible.
- Meet the Coaches, learn our philosophy, including definitions of CrossFit, Fitness and Health
- How to properly Warmup and address movement limitations
- Introduction of Foundational Movements like the Squat and the Pullup
- Group training and the infamous CrossFit WOD (Workout of the Day)
- How to properly Cool Down, including Foam Rolling and Stretching
Group On Ramp: $150 for 2 weeks (8 classes) - Reserve your spot now!
Private On Ramp: $450 (6 classes at $75 per class) - Contact us to get started right away!
CROSSFIT GROUP CLASS
After completing your Introductory On Ramp classes, the regular group classes are where you can continue to challenge yourself in a higher intensity group environment, play games and strengthen your knowledge of human performance, nutrition and health. Entering group class is not just another workout, but rather a commitment to self improvement. With constantly varying workouts, utilizing movements from gymnastics, lifting, and track and field, all individuals are guaranteed to find the experience both enjoyable and challenging.
A few things that make us unique:
- Access to two locations in Marina del Rey and Venice
- A professional and friendly coaching staff available everytime you walk into the gym
- Open Gym times available to practice and play with new movements and work with the coaches
- Access to all other programs, including: Base Camp Classes, Track/Swim/Bike workouts, Yoga, Barbell Club and all other activities outside the gym
- A Video Library that includes over 200 movement demonstrations, explanations, safety tips, mobility and scaling suggestions
- No Long Term Contracts. We want you to want to be here!
Monthly Membership: $225 for Unlimited Classes
Pre-Pay Membership: $600 for Unlimited Classes for 3 months
Punchcard Membership: $250 for 10 classes (no expiration)
- Safe and effective teaching progressions for all experience levels
- Improve coordination, strength, balance, power, agility, flexibility and speed. Mastering these movements will transfer to any athletic endeavor
- Receive instruction from top level Olympic coach and athlete Derrick Johnson
- The only USAW Certified training facility on the westside of LA
- Access is limited to 3 classes per week for any Barbell Club or Open Gym hours. There is also a Punchcard option available. Check out the class times on our schedule HERE.
- If you are a first timer, you must first attend the 2 week On Ramp class or receive private instruction.
- The Trailhead: Register and commit for an Event. This is the scariest part for most people because it creates a very real goal and deadline for your training. If you don’t know what event you want to sign up for, or you can’t afford to sign up for an event, don’t worry! This is a team training environment and we will be providing plenty of options. From our own PCF events, to listing the events that your fellow Base Camp athletes are participating in. You will have plenty of time and opportunities to jump on board any of these options.
- The Ascent: Start by attending the 2 week On Ramp course. Once you have completed these classes you will be ready for the regular group class and additional training volume in the Base Camp Training Classes. There are a variety of classes offered that will help build speed, technique and coordination.
- The Base Camp: The training consists of attending 2 regular Group CrossFit classes and 2-3 Base Camp, track, swim or bike workouts each week. This will include outdoor classes to give members a chance to practice less technical versions yet longer durations of crossfit to help build stamina.
- The Summit: The moment you have been training for! You are as mentally and physically prepared as you can be. The only thing to do is to have fun and get ready for your finishing photo! The question remains…what’s next?
Base Camp Monthly Membership: $175 per month
- Try your first Class for Free! Contact us to let us know which day you would like to attend
- Commit to 3 classes per week at either our Venice or Marina del Rey location.
- Learn how anyone can do challenging bodyweight movements like Pullups and Pushups
- Learn the fundamentals of weight training with kettlebells, barbells, dumbbells and medicine balls in a safe environment
- Take advantage of all other services Paradiso CrossFit has to offer, including yoga classes twice a week, produce delivery and extra curricular events on the weekends.
WOW Monthly membership: $192 ($16 per class)
Reduced Monthly membership if you sign up with a friend: $162 per person ($13.50 per class)