Click on any of the Membership options below to read more details and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have at email@example.com.
On Ramp Program – Introduction to CrossFit
CrossFit Group Class – Everything under one Membership
Venice Barbell Club – Olympic Lifting training
Private Training – The most effective path to success
Drop-In Class – For the traveling CrossFit athlete
ON RAMP PROGRAM – Introductory Classes
Limited to 30 participants, this two week program is designed to get you started in our Group Classes as soon as possible.
- A fun, educational and encouraging environment for any skill level
- Learn about our long term approach to Nutrition, Health, Fitness and Lifestyle
- Everyone learns how to do pullups, handstands and Olympic lifts
- Hour long classes include joint mobility, group warmups, a skill session, a high intensity workout and a cool down.
Group On Ramp: $150 for 2 weeks– Reserve your spot now!
Private On Ramp: $450 (6 classes at $75 per class) – Contact us to get started right away!
CROSSFIT GROUP CLASS
After completing your Introductory On Ramp classes, the regular group classes are where you can continue to challenge yourself in a higher intensity group environment, play games and strengthen your knowledge of human performance, nutrition and health. Entering group class is not just another workout, but rather a commitment to self improvement. With constantly varying workouts, utilizing movements from gymnastics, lifting, and track and field, all individuals are guaranteed to find the experience both enjoyable and challenging.
A few things that make us unique:
- Access to two locations in Marina del Rey and Venice
- A professional and friendly coaching staff available everytime you walk into the gym
- Open Gym times available to practice and play with new movements and work with the coaches
- Access to all other programs, including: Base Camp Classes, Track/Swim/Bike workouts, Yoga, Barbell Club and all other activities outside the gym
- A Video Library that includes over 200 movement demonstrations, explanations, safety tips, mobility and scaling suggestions
- No Long Term Contracts. We want you to want to be here!
Monthly Membership: $225 for Unlimited Classes
Pre-Pay Membership: $600 for Unlimited Classes for 3 months
Limited Monthly Membership: $150 for 2 classes per week
15% discount for Police, Fire, First Response, Military, and full time students, does not apply to 3 month pre-pay
VENICE BARBELL CLUB
This limited membership is for those that have the specific desire to improve their Olympic Lifting skills.
- Safe and effective teaching progressions for all experience levels
- Improve coordination, strength, balance, power, agility, flexibility and speed. Mastering these movements will transfer to any athletic endeavor
- Receive instruction from top level Olympic coach and athlete Derrick Johnson
- The only USAW Certified training facility on the westside of LA
- Access is limited to 3 classes per week for any Barbell Club or Open Gym hours. There is also a Punchcard option available. Check out the class times on our schedule HERE.
- If you are a first timer, you must first attend the 2 week On Ramp class or receive private instruction.
Barbell Club Monthly Membership: $150 – Contact us to start now!
Barbell Club Punchcard Membership: $250 for 10 classes (no expiration)
Get started right away! Working one on one with a trainer is a guaranteed path to success. The curriculum and programming will vary depending upon your specific needs. We can simulate the group class programming, or focus more specifically on strength, gymnastics, endurance or Olympic Lifting. By sacrificing the group atmosphere, you gain an invaluable learning environment that focuses on your safety, quality in mechanics and specific needs. One on One coaching is a powerful tool, and when done consistently, will arm you with knowledge and confidence to find long term success.
DROP IN POLICY
Participants must be experienced CrossFitters. Check out our programming on our website and if you are knowledgeable and experienced with the movements, check the schedule and contact us with which class you would like to attend. If you do not know the movements or are a new CrossFit athlete, we recommend you attend one of our Specialty Classes (in purple on the schedule). The cost is $25 per class. Please contact us with any questions!
We only accept Visa and Mastercard. Processing fee of 2.75% will be added to all credit card transactions.