Thursday, January 29, 2015
Nutrition and Prehab PCFU classes tonight at Venice.
10-15 PVC Dislocates
100 ft Bear Crawl
100 ft. Crab walk
50 ft. Burpee Broad jump
3 Wall Climbs (hold last handstand for 30 seconds)
10 Xiaopeng Forwards (5 each)
10 Jefferson curls
10 Wall extensions
1. Every Minute on the minute for 9 minutes, perform the following rep scheme for handstand pushups: 5-4-3-2-1-2-3-4-5
Rest 2 minutes
1. Every other minute for 6 minutes (3 sets), perform 3 Skin the Cats
Notes: Same as last week, lets try to make incremental improvements! For part A, change the range of motion as you go, so the higher reps are a shorter range of motion, up to a challenging range of motion for the single rep. For part B, focus on keeping your arms straight throughout the entire movement. Use a spotter if needed. Prescribed is straight arms and straight legs throughout.
Run 800 meters
25 Kettlebell V-twists (l/r equals 1 rep)
25 Arch Rocks
Run 400 meters
20 Kettlebell V-twists
20 Arch Rocks
Run 200 meters
15 Kettlebell V-twists
15 Arch Rocks
Run 100 meters
10 Kettlebell V-twists
10 Arch Rocks
-18 min cap-
Notes: Prescribed is 35/25 kbs. Scale the run distance and kb weight as needed.
Advanced- Active Recovery Day!
Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Back Mobility Drills from our Physical Therapy video Library and spend 5-10 minutes with them
* Choose 1-2 Upper body (shoulder, wrist) Mobility Drills from our Physical Therapy video Library and spend 5-10 minutes with them
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity mobility drills (hips, ankles, knees) from our Physical Therapy video Library and spend 5-10 minutes with them
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.